Login trouble., cant login, do not know the "emergency info. " have only my win 10 os laptop.

I am Greg Chick, I know my master password, I have a laptop, windows 10 os. I have a cell phone, samsung a51, I do not know how to access 1 pass from the cell. I went to my 1 Pass and saw 3 days ago my info was compromised breached or something dark... So I attempted to change my passwords in 1 pass. I did a few, then the 1 pass page locked me out. I can not login, I can not access my emergency thingy because the instructions to do that require I log in.., I want to change my passwords and use the 1 pass app and can not do so. I want help to fix the sign in problem. I do not know dos commands, I am not Win certified, I was not born with a joy stick in my video gamming hands, so I am sorry, but I need help.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gregchick! Welcome to the forum!

I see that you have already been in touch with my colleague Frank via email, and I see that you managed to login. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, please continue the conversation via email to keep everything in one place :+1:

Thank you for your collaboration!

ref: HFR-79167-376

• gregchick
    gregchick
    Community Member

Thanks, I do hope to understand the functions of use here. I hope to stay secure. So much of the WWW is dark...

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gregchick,

If you have any other questions about 1Password, please feel free to raise them in a return email to us. We will be happy to help! :+1:

++
    Greg

• gregchick
    gregchick
    Community Member

Thanks, I found my code in an old cell ph. I still am learning how to fully and smartly use 1 Pass. All things online are not GUI to me, they are like a secret code known only to those who have currently live most of the time in the WWW or OS's

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gregchick,

If you have any further questions about 1Password, please raise them in a return email to us. This will help us avoid any further confusion in this situation. Thank you! :+1: :)

Cheers,
    Greg

• gregchick
    gregchick
    Community Member

Thanks, I got in.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@gregchick: :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.