To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New Privacy Pro Feature

BikerBob
BikerBob
Community Member

In an announcement I received from 1P yesterday was this:
"1Password customers new to Privacy.com can get 3 months of Privacy Pro for free. Privacy Pro lets you create extra cards, access priority support and more. You can get started at Privacy.com."
Once the three months are up, what will the additional cost be for using Privacy Pro?
Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @BikerBob

The price for Privacy Pro would be set by the folks at Privacy.com. They have some documentation on their plan levels available here:

What is Privacy Pro? – Privacy

I hope that helps!

Ben

• BikerBob
    BikerBob
    Community Member

Thank you for that link, Ben!

• You're very welcome. :)

Ben

• mikeriz
    mikeriz
    Community Member

I have everything synced up between Privacy.com and 1Pass. What is not clear to me and I searched the forums is how do I get the 3 months of Pro for free? It is showing I have a personal (free) account for Privacy.com but not Pro ~~~~($10/month)

• Hey @mikeriz

1Password customers new to Privacy.com can get 3 months of Privacy Pro for free. Privacy Pro lets you create extra cards, access priority support and more.

My understanding is the Privacy Pro bit applies only with newly created Privacy.com accounts, but it would be worth reaching out to Privacy's team to confirm and see if perhaps it can be added to an existing account. :+1:

Ben

• mikeriz
    mikeriz
    Community Member

I created a new account. Never had one before. So not sure who to take it up with it now. So I figured I would try the company who wrote the SW that I purchased.

• Thanks for clarifying @mikeriz! I can appreciate that. Unfortunately we don't have the ability on our end to view or modify anyone's Privacy.com account. As such I'd recommend reaching out to them for any Privacy.com account related issues or questions. I'm sorry we're not in a position to help more directly here, but I'm sure they'll be able to get you sorted out. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.