Bezahlung einer Mac Lizenz und im Account wird Testversion angezeigt

oxbowshirt
oxbowshirt
Community Member

Hallo ans Team,

hab gestern eine Mac Lizenz über Fastspring gekauft läuft auch auf dem Mac aber im Online Account wird mir eine Testversion angezeigt :-(
die noch 29 Tage läuft.

Kann mir das ggf. jemand erklären ob das so muss?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• oxbowshirt
    oxbowshirt
    Community Member

• Hello

1Password accounts are a subscription service and are not included with license purchases. If you'd like an account, but purchased a license instead, please contact our billing team at support@1password.com and they'll be happy to help you sort that out.

Thanks!

— Translation by DeepL.com —

Hallo

1Passwort-Konten sind ein Abonnementdienst und nicht im Lizenzkauf enthalten. Wenn Sie ein Konto wünschen, aber stattdessen eine Lizenz erworben haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an unser Abrechnungsteam unter support@1password.com, das Ihnen gerne bei der Lösung dieses Problems behilflich sein wird.

Danke!

Ben

• oxbowshirt
    oxbowshirt
    Community Member

That is very nice of you to answer, thank you very much.
    I downloaded the trial version of the Mac version and then clicked on Buy License from the menu.
    So yes, a license purchase is possible.

I wanted to link my license to a 1password online account.

• I understand, however licenses are not applicable to online accounts. Only subscriptions work with online accounts. If you want to use an online account, you'd need a subscription. Licenses are for 1Password for Mac only, not for our 1Password membership service.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.