1Password is broken on bankofamerica.com

The dropdown no longer shows up if you are on bankofamerica.com and have saved your username. See the screenshot

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1Password X Beta 1.22.4
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password is broken on bankofamerica.com

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @jeffkmeng ,

It looks like you're on a different login page that remembers your username and shows a dropdown, but when I go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/ I get a login page that allows me to autofill both the username and password:

Do you happen to have a "Sign in with a different username" kind of button somewhere over there, so it would take you to the original login form?
    Also, what happens if you right click into the password field and select "Show 1Password"? Does it show up?

• jeffkmeng
    jeffkmeng
    Community Member

Hi @ag_yaron ,

There is an option use another id under the dropdown that shows the original login form, but I would have to open the dropdown and then click this every time I want to log in, which is a significant hassle.

Right clicking the password field and clicking show 1Password doesn't do anything. It does not show up.

• Hi @jeffkmeng,

Jarek from the extensions team here. I was able to spend some time looking at this site the other day and did indeed notice on my end that 1Password was not offering suggestions for filling into the "Passcode" field on the page where the username is already selected. That has been fixed up internally and the fix will be out soon in a future release of 1Password X :smile:.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate it!

• jeffkmeng
    jeffkmeng
    Community Member

Hi @ag_jarek ,

Unfortunately, it still seems to be broken for me on the Bank of America website. Do you know approximately when the fix will be released?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @jeffkmeng ,

No updates we released this month, as you can see in our update log.
    We usually release a new update every month or two, so stay tuned and feel free to visit the link above when you want to check if a new update was released (although you'll get a notification in your browser when 1Password X updates automatically).

• jd_lewin
    jd_lewin
    1Password Alumni

Aloha @jeffkmeng,

Our latest release of the 1Password extension included the fix for this issue. I hope if finds you well!

🤙🏻🌴🌺

This discussion has been closed.