Shared vault additions not appearing

My boss added new passwords to the shared vault we all have access to. He sees the changes in his vault, but I am not seeing them in mine. I still have the original 4 items, the new 5th one is not even listed in my "shared vault".

Is there a step I am missing (or he possibly missed)?

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:shared vault not updated

Comments

• Hi @wmccabe

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult sharing items. If you create a new item in the shared vault is your boss able to see it?

Please let me know.

Ben

• wmccabe
    wmccabe
    Community Member

Hello -

I don't seem to have permissions to create a new record in the share. I think they are trying to control entry to a small group.

-bill

• I see. Thanks @wmccabe. If you lock and then unlock the 1Password app do you then see the change in question?

Ben

• wmccabe
    wmccabe
    Community Member

No. I don't see it in the android app, nor in the browser instance. I have logged out of the browser several times since.
    thanks

• Gotcha. I'm thinking this isn't an issue with the app then, but rather perhaps some sort of configuration issue. To facilitate further investigation please reach out to our business team at business@1password.com via email (using the email address associated with your 1Password membership).

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/115938/shared-vault-additions-not-appearing#latest
    • Your forum username: wmccabe

Thanks very much!

Ben

• wmccabe
    wmccabe
    Community Member

I emailed them. Thank you for your assistance.

• Thank you!

Ben

ref: RCA-44184-769

This discussion has been closed.