watchtower alerts still showing after password change

sanborn0123
sanborn0123
Community Member

I have 1Password on several devices through my membership. I am seeing the Compromised Websites alert for Facebook and Instagram on my Android Phone. I have changed my Facebook and Instagram passwords twice in the past two days since seeing this alert. When I click on the Learn more about this security breach link about my Facebook login, it says if I haven't changed my password since March 21, 2019, I should change it now. (Same thing for my Instagram account). I have run a sync after updating my passwords in 1Password, but I still see the same alert. How can I make this alert go away, if I have already changed my passwords?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 9
Sync Type: 1Password membership
Referrer: forum-search:watchtower alerts still showing after password change

Comments

• sanborn0123
    sanborn0123
    Community Member

I notice that Watchtower on my PC says all is good, and I don't have any compromised passwords.

• Hey @sanborn0123. It sounds like you may be seeing an error that we recently fixed. I'd like to take a closer look at your setup. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/116025/watchtower-alerts-still-showing-after-password-change
    • Your forum username: sanborn0123

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.