All titles in the list disappeared (font issue)

kikoku
kikoku
Community Member
edited September 2020 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I suppose I have a problem with a system font: the titles of all my items disappeared from the list (and so the index letter —> see the question mark in attached pict). Which is the font used by the application and how can I restore it? Tks!

1Password Version: 6.8.8 (688001)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.6 (Catalina)
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kikoku!

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Do the item titles appear again at this point?

• kikoku
    kikoku
    Community Member

Done; nope, still invisible.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kikoku:

Thank you for the confirmation. Did you install 1Password 6 from the Mac App Store or directly from our website?

• kikoku
    kikoku
    Community Member

From the Apple Store, two years ago. It had no problem until a few days ago, but I can't remember what I did just before this issue.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

That's not something I've seen or heard of before, so without more details I'm really not sure either. You could try removing 1Password and installing a fresh copy from your purchases in the App Store, but that will not help if it is something you (or some other software on your system) did outside of 1Password.

• kikoku
    kikoku
    Community Member
    edited September 2020

SOLVED!!! 8-) :) All system fonts restored in the Font Book app! Everything's fine now.
    https://support.apple.com/lt-lt/guide/font-book/fb34862/mac

Tks for your attention.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @kikoku! I am glad to hear that everything is looking good again :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.