Feature request: add detail of who did these things (modified/used/created) to given record

wagnerone
wagnerone
Community Member
edited September 2020 in Business and Teams

As the administrator of our company's Teams account, I would like to easily see who did the noted actions of a given record in the 1Password client.

This would allow me to rapidly audit for compliance and/or security purposes.

1Password Version: 7.7.BETA-9 (70700009)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @wagnerone

While this information isn't currently available in 1Password for Mac, the last modified by info is available in the https://start.1password.com web app:

Hopefully we'll be able to bring that to all of the apps in the future. Additionally, if you are interested in reports that may help with compliance audits, 1Password Business does include some built-in reports:

If those are reports that you'd be interested in I would encourage you to reach out to your account rep or business@1password.com to discuss. :)

Ben

• wagnerone
    wagnerone
    Community Member
    edited September 2020

Good to know, @Ben. I really only go to the web version when I need to "Send a Copy" to a Team member. 8-)

I use the "audit" term lightly in my post. It's more of a, "damnit, who didn't use the naming or tagging convention again? I'm going to yell at them." sort of thing that doesn't necessary warrant a trip to the web UI or a report.

I'll keep this in mind though. And thanks for the reports tip. I haven't used those yet.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Ben, you are welcome @wagnerone! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.