Sharing a vault with a guest - not seeing "invitations" in the sidebar

mrengy
mrengy
Community Member

I have this vault which is part of my company's team, and I'm trying to share it with a collaborator who is outside of our team.

Found these instructions. Step 2 under "Invite a guest" says to click "invitations" in the sidebar.

Despite that I have full access to the vault, I am not seeing "invitations" in the sidebar.

When I follow that invitations link in the documentation, it prompts me to sign in and then takes me to my team's homepage, where I still don't see anything for invitations.

1Password Version: web (Chrome)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mrengy

Being an owner or administrator on the membership is a pre-req for being able to invite people.

If you’re a team owner or administrator, you can invite guests and share a vault with them.

Are you an owner or administrator on this membership? If not you would need to either have one upgrade your access level, or do the invitation. Please let me know if you do already have that level of access and despite that are not seeing the invitations link.

Thanks!

Ben

• mrengy
    mrengy
    Community Member

Ah, I am not a team owner or administrator. Thanks for the clarification.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Ben, you are welcome @mrengy! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.