How to stop 1P for suggesting for particular sites?

Abhijit
Abhijit
Community Member

Is there a way by which we can stop auto suggestion for particular sites our domain?

Also the places where OTP is required to be entered we should not have autosuggestion at all.

Thanks,
Abhijit

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Abhijit!

Do you mean directly in the 1Password inline menu (the one that appears below the form fields), or in the browser extension when you click on the extension button?

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

I mean directly in the 1Password inline menu (the one that appears below the form fields).

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• @Abhijit,

right click on the page and choose "hide 1Password on this page", however this is not retained across 1Password launches.

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

@rudy @ag_ana Wow great! Let me try this. But I was never aware of the fact that something like this even exists. What is the best way to find all these hidden gems?

I had already given a suggestion earlier to have some quick tips and tricks, small video's, Creative idea's to use 1PW in creative way etc. Please point me to something like this.

You can even ask us to contribute to such a database.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• Our YouTube channel has some handy tips, though I don't believe an exhaustive resource covering every possible function exists. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.