Default option to open link in browser

mskopel
mskopel
Community Member

Hello,

Is there an option to have 1Password automatically open a link in a browser rather than long press then selecting that option? I’ve not found it.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mskopel

At the moment there is not. We are currently evaluating how to best handle this going forward though, especially considering our recommended workflow is to use the iOS autofill feature in Safari to fill 1Password data (rather than the built-in browser).

Ben

• mskopel
    mskopel
    Community Member

Thanks Ben.

Regarding auto fill, I use Duck Duck Go on iOS. I am not seeing a way to pull in 1Password data in to fields. If I've missed it then please let me know. If not then I hope the developers will be able to add this in the future.

Thanks,
    Michael

• @mskopel

DuckDuckGo appears to work with Password AutoFill. I just tried using it to log in to this site. :) Have you enabled 1Password in the iOS autofill settings?

Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

Ben

• mskopel
    mskopel
    Community Member

Yea, I looked up towards the share button rather than down to the big word that said 'Password'.

• heh. Happens to the best of us. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.