Can't find icon in the browser

Options
drp
drp
Community Member
edited September 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

1password icon does not appear on my browser bar. Tried downloading several times. I use DuckDuckGo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password icon does not appear on my browser bar. Tried downloading several times. I use DuckDuckGo

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @drp, I am sorry to hear about these troubles!

Since there is no DuckDuckGo browser, I am a little confused. Could you please specify what browser you use now? For example, you can take a look at the icons here and identify your browser. Please let me know what you find.

Also, please tell me if you happen to see a jigsaw puzzle icon in your browser toolbar. I will then provide you with further steps.

Thanks in advance! :+1:

++
    Greg

• drp
    drp
    Community Member
    Options

I haven't heard back from you yet...here's the answers to your questions.

Browser is Chrome 85. Windows 10 is operating system. I see a jigsaw icon in my browser toolbar. When I open the Extensions, it states full access for Adobe and DuckDuckGo.

Help! Thanks.

drp

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @drp,

If you use Chrome, please make sure to do the following:

1) Install 1Password extension for Chrome from here.

2) Click the jigsaw puzzle icon in the toolbar of your Chrome, then click the pin icon next to 1Password extension.

Let me know if you are able to find 1Password icon in the browser after these steps and tell me what happens when you click it. Thanks!

++
    Greg

• drp
    drp
    Community Member
    Options

Got icon. Able to log in to my websites and they are appearing in my vault.
    Think its working...thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Greg, you are welcome @drp! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.