Filter list of vaults

Options

Hi! We're a digital agency, and use vaults to manage all our passwords for different clients - one vault per client. That way, we can give team members access to just the clients they need passwords for. On the whole, this works really nicely. But we now have somewhere around 100 vaults. I've got access to just about all of them, but day to day, only work with about 3. So it's quite awkward scrolling through that long list of vaults to switch between the 3 that I actually need.

Is there some way to filter the list of vaults which is displayed in the desktop app? I've found the "Filter all vaults" option, but that then shows all the entries from the selected vaults as a single list. I want to be able to see a nice short list of favourite vaults, so I can easily switch from one vault to another. Something much like your existing "Favourites" feature, but allowing you to choose favourite vaults instead of favourite items.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: macOS 10.15.6
Sync Type: n/a

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @mark_bennett

At present the 'All Vaults' option would be the closest thing we have to what you're talking about here. That said there may be opportunity here for a feature request. The idea of being able to mark vaults as favorites is certainly interesting. :+1: I'll chat with the team to see if I can get some brainstorming going.

Thanks!

Ben

• mark_bennett
    mark_bennett
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben - good to know I'm not missing something obvious that's already in there! Would be great to see this added to the app if there's enough interest.

• Ben
    Options

For sure. Thanks for the feedback @mark_bennett. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.