[Cool I. D. E. A.] 1Password Forum 2FA

ComputrExPrt
ComputrExPrt
Community Member

What if this forum your reading right now had 2-Factor Authentication. It would great for security, and to show off 1Password's built-in 2FA feature (Which I think personally is great). plus I want my forum account Se. Cure. because this account is one of my prized possessions (along with 1password itself too) and i know you guys can do it, yall are the masters of security, after all!

1Password Version: 1Password 7
Extension Version: 1Password X
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Membership
Referrer: forum-search:fourum 2fa

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ComputrExPrt!

Thank you for your feedback :) The last time we checked, Vanilla were still considering adding this feature for admin accounts. As you can see, the discussion is quite old now, so I am not sure if there have been any updates on that front, I could not find anything about 2FA for regular accounts.

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

this is computrexprt on another pc but another idea is that you could add a automatic password changer that would change your passwords for sites when you have an insecure (not autogenerated password) it will change the password for you.

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

by the way how do you get the yellow thing that says 1Password team member on it? is it a special badge or something?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ComputrExPrt:

Thank you for the suggestion about the automatic password change! I have passed your feedback to the developers :)

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#18

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ComputrExPrt:

by the way how do you get the yellow thing that says 1Password team member on it? is it a special badge or something?

It is indeed a special badge that you get if you work at 1Password :)

This discussion has been closed.