Can't share vault

OTG
OTG
Community Member

I have personal plan and a friend has business plan. She's trying to share a vault but I'm not getting the emails to allow me access. And we tried this a while ago and it says I accepted but I cannot see the vaults. I used to be able to see shared vaults.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @OTG! Welcome to the forum!

She's trying to share a vault but I'm not getting the emails to allow me access. And we tried this a while ago and it says I accepted but I cannot see the vaults.

Can you please clarify something about this? You wrote that you are not getting the emails to join her account, but then you say you accepted the invitation, you are just not seeing the vault afterwards. Can you confirm at what point of the process you are getting stuck exactly? Have you joined her account already?

If you did, but you are not seeing the vaults, make sure that she confirmed your account too: until she does this, you won't see any shared vaults when you login, so it's possible that this is what is happening.

• OTG
    OTG
    Community Member
    edited October 2020

About six months ago we tried this. She said she can see my vault in hers but I couldn't see it. We even tried deleting that old vault I accepted the invitation for, and I never got the email this time around (and I don't use spam filters).

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@OTG:

We will be happy to take a look at how you configured your accounts for you. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from the email of the account in question so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• OTG
    OTG
    Community Member

Thank you! [#PYT-83986-538]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@OTG:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: PYT-83986-538

This discussion has been closed.