Integromat Login

99.9% of the time I cannot login to Integromat with 1Password X. The 1Password prompt opens but when a Login is selected, it is not copied into the fields. However, the site does recognize an attempt was made and shows the error "Field 'Email' is not filled." The same applies to the both the Email and Password fields.

https://www.integromat.com/en/login

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.22.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @brendonmccarthy! Welcome to the forum!

So does 1Password ever work on this website for you? Since you mentioned that it works 99.9% of the time, I would like to understand exactly the behavior you are seeing :+1:

• brendonmccarthy
    brendonmccarthy
    Community Member

Hi, yes, it worked once or twice but seemed to be a fluke. I haven't been able to get it to work in quite a while.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2020

@brendonmccarthy:

Thank you for the confirmation! I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this :)

ref: dev/core/core#3148

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@brendonmccarthy:

A quick question for you, now that I have reported this internally: are you able to fill your credentials if you click on the 1Password X browser extension icon, and choosing the Autofill button from there, instead of trying this from the inline menu?

I have done some more tests here and this seems to work consistently for me, so I am hoping it will work for you too while we take a look at the inline menu.

• brendonmccarthy
    brendonmccarthy
    Community Member

@ag_ana Yes, the Autofill does work. I never use that so I never even thought to check so thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @brendonmccarthy! I am hoping the workaround will be useful while our developers investigate :+1:

• frm1001xplrr
    frm1001xplrr
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

It's been 5 months since your last message re: integromat.
    Is this specific site so troublesome?

Best
    frm1

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @frm1001xplrr ,

This website is designed in a manner that is part of a bigger issue called "Focus traps", and such focus traps exist on multiple other websites where 1Password also fails to show up/autofill properly due to the technology used in such focus traps. We're gathering all these websites (integromat is one of them) in the meantime and our developers are still investigating possible (safe and secure) solutions.

We don't have an ETA to share, but for now I hope ag_ana's suggestion of autofilling from the extension's icon on the top right corner of your browser will suffice :)

• rishabhc32
    rishabhc32
    Community Member

Hi @ag_yaron I am facing the same issue for a while now and it's frustrating. A fix for the same would really be appreciated.
    On the Integromat website you cannot even save new password via the popup. You have to go in the 1password vault and then create a new entry.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @rishabhc32 ,
    Thanks for the additional feedback here.

If you encounter such a website, you can still save a new login on it via the 1Password extension icon, like so:

1. Manually fill in your credentials into the login fields on the website but do not log in yet.
    2. Right click the 1Password extension icon on the top right corner of your browser.
    3. Select "Save Login".

That will trigger the save prompt and allow you to properly save a new login on the page :)

• rishabhc32
    rishabhc32
    Community Member

@ag_yaron Thanks, this trick works.

Still, a permanent fix would really be appreciated.

Thank You

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

I'm glad to hear it @rishabhc32 .

We're hoping our developers will be able to address this issue in a future update as well. Thanks for the feedback.

This discussion has been closed.