Suggestion for Improvement on Websites where Autofill doesn't work

Add a button so that a website where autofill isn't working can be submitted to the staff here to fix with just 1 click. If I'm on the site's page, and my login is stored in 1Password, but clicking Autofill does not actually work, it'd be great if there were a button I could scroll to in 1Password X to just submit the URL and the issue to be investigated.

1Password Version: X
Extension Version: 1.22.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @mancolt,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. It is appealing, and I will raise it to the development team for further consideration. Currently, if you have an issue using 1Password to fill on a website, please don't hesitate to send us an email to our support page here: https://support.1password.com/contact-us/ and we will be with you quickly.

• +1 on this idea, there are SO MANY websites where your fill in only half works or doesn't work at all that I'd need to quit my job to have enough time to keep emailing you.

• Thank you, @1Pisntwhatitusedtobe. I have a formal feature request filed for this one — hopefully it's something we can implement in the future. :smile:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#231

This discussion has been closed.