1password hung (spinning beachball) on moving item to vault

Options
kenj
kenj
Community Member

I've been moving items to a new vault for my wife. While moving a single item over to her vault, 1Password has hung for 10 minutes now with the spinning beachball. The Activity Monitor shows that the process is not responding (see attachment). I also dumped a sampling from the Activity Monitor for that process. The forum does not allow me to attach the text file (or zipped). LMK if you can use it.

1Password 7
Version 7.7.BETA-8 (70700008)
1Password Beta

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

@kenj

Thank you for the report. A process sample would be great. Additionally, a dianostic report is generally helpful in tracking down such issues. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/116211/moving-item-to-vault-resets-page-display-position-to-top#latest
    • Your forum username: kenj
    • The time at which the problem occured (the date created on the sample file may be a good indicator)
    • The process sample you saved

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

I'd be happy to get that information in front of our development team, who will hopefully be able to see what caused 1Password to hang.

Ben

• kenj
    kenj
    Community Member
    Options

Submitted the diagnostic report and am waiting for BitBot support ID

• kenj
    kenj
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID
    [#BAP-71782-853]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kenj:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: BAP-71782-853

This discussion has been closed.