How to upgrade to 1password families?

SanchesL
SanchesL
Community Member
edited September 2020 in Families

I'm trying to upgrade my individual account to a families one, but it seems that I need to create a new account. It's possible to make this change or I will need to create a new one? Assuming that, I will need to cancel my subscription on my individual account and subscribe on the new account or it will have some conection between them?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @SanchesL! Welcome to the forum!

You can certainly upgrade your existing account without having to create a new one :+1: We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: HXJ-92679-922

• eisenherz
    eisenherz
    Community Member
    edited October 2020

I’ve the same question.I want to upgrade too

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@eisenherz:

We will be happy to help you with this as well. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• longwayround
    longwayround
    Community Member

I had the same question. Unfortunately, when I have sent emails, you have twice responded with a bot that clearly did not read my emails. #ZMW-67961-234

This is not only frustrating, it is also terrible customer service.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@longwayround:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: As much as we keep improving our bot, it will never be at the level of our support humans :) Which is why the automatic reply you received ends with this sentence:

One of my human friends will get back to you as soon as possible.

Indeed, I see that my colleague Max has been helping you via email already, so please continue the conversation there so we keep everything in one place. Thank you!

ref: ZMW-67961-234

This discussion has been closed.