How can we report a website because we're not able to fill the user & password?

stamatgeorge
stamatgeorge
Community Member
edited October 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

Unable to fill password on this site https://portail.espacejeux.com/en/home while using 1P 7.6 on Sa

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 7.6
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @stamatgeorge!

I have just tested this website in Safari and I was able to fill both username and password in the login form. I am running the latest beta of 1Password 7 however, so this should start working for you too as soon as the next stable update is published.

You could of course also update to the 1Password beta already if you would like to try it without waiting though ;)

• trumpeter999
    trumpeter999
    Community Member

You didn't answer the question: How can we report a website because we're not able to fill the user & password? Please would you answer the question.

Also, in addition, and extra - but related - to the question that I would like you to answer, 1Password7 in Edge on Mac inserts username for Clearscore.com. But then I need to run the 1Password7 app to manually copy the password. Thanks

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @trumpeter999 ,

You can report autofilling issues and problematic websites here on the forum, or via email at support+extensions@1password.com.

I tested clearscore.com and things seems to work correctly there. Can you please try saving a new login using this method and see if the new login works correctly: https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/

If it doesn't let me know which version of the 1Password desktop app and 1Password extension are installed on your computer.

• trumpeter999
    trumpeter999
    Community Member

Cool. Thanks ag_yaron, that's all I needed. I get that you can't guarantee every browser and every version of 1Password for every site! :-)

• On behalf of Yaron, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.