iPhone not fully synching

Options
jasimon9
jasimon9
Community Member

Ever since upgrading to version 7 I have had a lot of problems, which are continuing. Here are two issues:

1. I have changed my password, but on my iPhone, the old password is still required.
  2. Ironically, I cannot autofill into this website. For some reason it

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 1.22.1
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hey @jasimon9

I have changed my password, but on my iPhone, the old password is still required.

Are both devices signed into the same 1Password account? Is there a 'Primary' vault on either device?

Ironically, I cannot autofill into this website. For some reason it

Have you tried saving a new Login item? We recently changed the domain this website is served from 1password.community instead of discussions.agilebits.com. As such Login items saved with the old URL will not work.

Ben

• jasimon9
    jasimon9
    Community Member
    Options

I got rid of the Primary and logged back in with the password for Personal, so I think it is working now. Also, got the URL updated for this forum. Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Glad to hear it. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• jasimon9
    jasimon9
    Community Member
    Options

The phone seems to be synching, but something else is wrong--this has also happened before.

I have to put in the master password every time I use the iPhone. It does not work with the Touch ID. When I try to login, the phone gives me the choice of using 1Password, and then I have to login. The next time I go into 1Password, even on the same website one minute later, I have to again enter the master password. This was a problem before and we fixed it. How do you fix that?

• Ben
    Options

@jasimon9

You'd need to unlock the 1Password app before Touch ID would be available in autofill. :) Please let me know if that does the trick.

Ben

• jasimon9
    jasimon9
    Community Member
    Options

That does make Touch ID available for autofill. However, this means apparently that 1Password app has to be unlocked quite frequently, depending upon how long 1P stays unlocked. How long is that?

• Ben
    Options

My understanding is you should only need to do this each time the device reboots, not each time 1Password locks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.