Weird behaviour on Wealthica.com

Hello,

I get strange behaviour on https://wealthica.com

The first time the page loads, 1Password will not work, the button on the password field doesn't popup the extension, there's no dropdown of passwords, and even if you click the extension and click autofill it won't auto fill. I've noticed this same behaviour on Chrome for Windows or Mac or Android, or Firefox for Android.

If I refresh the page it works perfectly and the login will popup under the password field.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @passwordsbeegone

I spent some time trying to reproduce your issue without success, 1Password X always fill correctly for me when I fist load the page. If this issue only happens on this particular site. Coudl you please try these steps to see if we can make a difference?

1. Go to your website > Enter your Email and Password > Right-click on the 1Password X icon on your browser's toolbar > Select "Save Login" > Click on "Update saved login" > Select "Save login" > Save.

2. Delete the old Login item from 1Password.

3. Refresh the page and try filling using the new item.

Thank you and best regards.

• passwordsbeegone
    passwordsbeegone
    Community Member

Thank you, I've done that and so far so good.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

That's great to hear @passwordsbeegone !

On behalf of Nhat, you're most welcome.

• passwordsbeegone
    passwordsbeegone
    Community Member

@ag_yaron I spoke too soon, it's still happening. It's intermittent which never helps in diagnosing the problem.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @passwordsbeegone ,
    Sorry to hear that.

Can you please explain how you are loading the page in the first time? Are you just simply typing its address in your browser's address bar? Or are you using a favorite/bookmark? We just can't seem to reproduce the issue here so it is important that we replicate your exact steps and actions.

Here are a few other pointers that you should test:

• Disable all other extensions except for 1Password, relaunch the browser and try to replicate the issue.
    • Create a new user profile in your browser, install only 1Password X in the new profile and try to replicate the issue.

If you are unable to replicate the issue using one of the above pointers, then the issue is either a 3rd party extension related, or cache related.

This discussion has been closed.