How do I delete an attachment?

Options
1hairleft
1hairleft
Community Member

Macbook Pro, MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 1P 7.6 (70600005)
I've tried dragging to 1P trash. Dragging to MacBook trash. Hilighting and clicking delete. Nothing has worked so far.

1Password Version: 7.6 (70600005)
Extension Version: don't know how to find this
OS Version: MacOS Cataline 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not sure
Referrer: forum-search:delete attachment

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @1hairleft

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. Would it be possible to post a screenshot of what exactly it is that you're trying to delete, without revealing any personal information?

▷ How to take a screenshot

Alternatively, if a screenshot would contain personal info, would it be possible to explain in words what exactly it is that you're trying to delete? I'm admittedly pretty confused by these statements:

I've tried dragging to 1P trash. Dragging to MacBook trash.

Could you please elaborate?

Ben

• 1hairleft
    1hairleft
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben, thanks for getting back to me.
    I keep all sorts of info in 1P. For example, when I purchase anything, I attach receipts, manuals, contact info in pdf format, etc. I have just bought a new MacBook Pro. I want to delete the old MacBook Pro receipt and attach the new receipt. Below are screenshots of the Login screen for MacBook Pro, showing I have attached the 2 factor authentication instructions and the welcome letter from Apple. I've also attached a screenshot of part of the welcome letter.
    I want to delete the welcome letter pdf, so I can replace it with the new MacBook receipt.

• @1hairleft

Enter edit mode for the item, and scroll down to the attachment section. Then click the red "-" beside the attachment name. Finally, click Save.

• 1hairleft
    1hairleft
    Community Member
    Options

Tommy, thank you. I should have known to click Edit first. Silly me.

• Glad to help and no worries. We have all been there, done that. ;)

This discussion has been closed.