autofill issue in ios14.1

Options
David Cher
David Cher
Community Member

the autofill is not working properly. user name is fill up as password field and password as username when i tried to sign in to the app store on the phone

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ios14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @David Cher

When using the iOS autofill feature the actual filling of 1Password's data into fields is handled by iOS, not 1Password. As such we don't have the ability to correct instances where data is filled into the wrong field. That said, I haven't personally experienced any issues with using autofill to fill my Apple ID in the App Store. Could you please provide me with the steps that you are taking that lead up to this problem occurring? It may be the case that there is more to it...

Thanks!

Ben

• David Cher
    David Cher
    Community Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

what i mean was that i go to the app store and at the bottom there is 1password and i unlock the 1password and selected the password for the app store login and the password was being filled as the username . this only happens after i upgraded to ios 14.1

• @David Cher

I am unable to reproduce this behavior using a device newly updated to iOS 14.1. Have you given the device a restart since the update?

This discussion has been closed.