1PW iOS app empty after login

scacl
scacl
Community Member

iPhone X running iOS 13.7
My husband has 1PW iOS app installed. He can log in with his master pw and see his vaults. However, all 4 vaults are COMPLETELY empty (even after a phone restart.) However, he CAN see the contents of his vaults in the 1PW app on his macbook air. Is it time to delete the 1PW iOS app and re-install? If so, any caveats? I'm baffled. Thank you in advance!

FWIW #1 I can also see the contents of all our vaults either online at 1pw, or from my macbook air or from my iPhone X also running iOS 13.7.
FWIW #2 I deleted the 1PW app using a weird combo of an app cleaner and the instructions here from a macbook air a couple of months ago. I can't imagine that has anything to do with my husband's iPhone experience but I'm also not sure he's used the app on his phone since then.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @scacl!

When your husband opens his 1Password for iOS app and selects the Categories button at the bottom of the screen, what does he see next to the All Items entry? It shows the number of items in all vaults by default, I am curious to see what he can see there.

• scacl
    scacl
    Community Member

Okay, I just typed his master pw into his iOS app for the umpteenth time today and the contents finally came back. I am officially good to go. That said, any clue what was up? (To state the obvious it's really disconcerting to be staring at empty vaults in your pw manager. :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@scacl:

It would be difficult to say after things have been fixed. It did sound like some sort of sync problem though, but I am happy that things are looking good once again :) Should it happen again though, by all means let us know and we will be happy to take a closer look :+1:

This discussion has been closed.