To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I mistyped the master password, can I start over with my email?

kdmoore1
kdmoore1
Community Member

I must have blundered the master password, and now I can't get in to use the service. I haven't used the service yet, but it is associated with my main email. I'd like to use this service with that email (it's what I've signed into this community with this email)

I didn't set up a family account or anything, and don't have any way to free this up.

I did this recently, with the newest version that I can find. I do have the recovery kit so I do have the sign in address, my email and the secret key.

To be more clear, I want to abolish what I did and start over. Thanks in advance!

Help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can I reset the account associated with my email

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kdmoore1! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• kdmoore1
    kdmoore1
    Community Member

Wow, super responsive!!! thumbs way up!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @kdmoore1 :)

• kdmoore1
    kdmoore1
    Community Member
    edited October 2020

My support id is:

[#RAS-62278-825]

According to BitBot :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! We'll continue the conversation there. :)

• kdmoore1
    kdmoore1
    Community Member
    edited October 2020

Ok, I just realized that I thought you typed "here" .... just saw that you said "there". Where should I be looking for follow up? I'm looking now for a tech support forum , but if I don't find it, could you give me a hint or a link. I copied and pasted the ticket number from email.

• @kdmoore1

That would be via email, using the address that you used to submit your support request. Please check any junk or spam folders

• kdmoore1
    kdmoore1
    Community Member

You guys are the best, yes, I found and responded to it!

• ag_tommy
    edited October 2020

@kdmoore1

That's excellent news. If you have other questions, feel free to continue using that medium as you already have an established communication going.

You are also welcome in the forum at any time.

This discussion has been closed.