Can I delete 1password backups in support applications. Hello, I deleted all the files indica

Options
jeanlagueyte
jeanlagueyte
Community Member

Hello,
I deleted all the files indicated in your last message and since the message "the 1password Database could not be backed up. One or more keys files may be missing" no longer appears; so it looks like the problem is solved?
You tell me that I no longer need to make backups with 1password; yes i delete the backups located in / Users / michel / Library / Application Support / 1Password?
For system backups I use the paid version of ccc, do I have to abandon it due to its errors? I also have the free version of superduper, but currently I prefer to use ccc because superduper, when backing up place some files in unwanted locations: in conclusion replace these 2 applications with another application to avoid ccc and superduper errors, and in this case which other application would you recommend?
Thank you for the help you gave me, after so many others, and for the speed with which you intervene, which makes the difference with other similar applications.
With my warmest regards to the entire 1password team.

jean michel

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac os 10.13.6
Sync Type: abonnement

Comments

• jeanlagueyte
    jeanlagueyte
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,
    I deleted all the files indicated in your last message and since the message "the 1password Database could not be backed up. One or more keys files may be missing" no longer appears; so it looks like the problem is solved?
    You tell me that I no longer need to make backups with 1password; yes i delete the backups located in / Users / michel / Library / Application Support / 1Password?
    For system backups I use the paid version of ccc, do I have to abandon it due to its errors? I also have the free version of superduper, but currently I prefer to use ccc because superduper, when backing up place some files in unwanted locations: in conclusion replace these 2 applications with another application to avoid ccc and superduper errors, and in this case which other application would you recommend?
    Thank you for the help you gave me, after so many others, and for the speed with which you intervene, which makes the difference with other similar applications.
    With my warmest regards to the entire 1password

1Password Version: 7.6
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: mac os 10.13.6
    Sync Type: avec compte en ligne

• @jeanlagueyte

I believe we have been talking with you over email. Please continue that discussion where we last spoke. We look forward to your reply. It looks as if Brenty last replied to you several days ago. Please check any spam catchers for his message.

I am going to close this discussion to prevent duplication of efforts.

This discussion has been closed.