Chrome extension unable to login

I update to las chrome version (Version 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) ) and now I can't login.
watching the the We Development tools I can see in the console "ClientError: Please authenticate with MFA"

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.22.1
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @felipe_fornet, I am sorry to hear that you can't log in to 1Password X. Before going further, could you please try these steps to see how it works and go from there?

Right-click on the 1Password X's icon on your browser's toolbar > Settings > Scroll down to "Accounts & Vaults" > Sign out of your account > Sign in again.

• felipe_fornet
    felipe_fornet
    Community Member

I already did that and I even re-installed the extension.

But I get the same error, where the MFA fails to load.

• Hello @filipe_fo, In this case, could you please let me know if you have 2FA codes saved in an authentication application? Please ensure that you set the time of the device that generates 2FA codes to automatic to have the correct codes. Can you sign in to your 1Password account from here?

• felipe_fornet
    felipe_fornet
    Community Member

I don't save 2FA on the computer, I have them externally save ( otherwise what is the point of a 2FA right? )
    I can login in the link you send.
    The problem is this ( Chrome Development tools - console )

Thanks for patience and help.

• @felipe_fornet Thank you for the console logs. It tells me that you might not have the correct 2FA codes. For security reasons, can you please send us an email to our support site here so we can assist you further? Thank you very much.

• felipe_fornet
    felipe_fornet
    Community Member

Done, thanks again for the assitance.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@felipe_fornet:

Thank you! Have you received a ticket number already, after you sent us the email?

• felipe_fornet
    felipe_fornet
    Community Member

Yes, #RRA-47939-714

• ag_michaelc
    edited October 2020

Thank you, @felipe_fornet. :smile: I'm going to close this thread so we can continue the conversation there now.

ref: RRA-47939-714

This discussion has been closed.