Feature Request for 1P

Options
calamita
calamita
Community Member

First, can you implement drag and drop for the Documents category (and I guess any document in other categories)?

Also, can you create a category for Identifications? I know there is an Identities category, but that is more about filling in web pages. The Social Security section is similar in that it emphasizes data. And I know I could use the Documents category and add fields, but an Identities category could tie it all together with the data section and a document area up top that highlights the document in addition to the data. I would put scans and data for our passports, driver's licenses, Social Security cards, birth certificates among other such identification documents.

Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @calamita!

First, can you implement drag and drop for the Documents category (and I guess any document in other categories)?

I have passed your request to the developers ;)

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#399

Also, can you create a category for Identifications?

We will probably not add any more built in categories to the app, because no matter how many we add, there will always be some more missing, and which some users would like to have. Instead, we are currently beta testing custom categories in our 1Password Business accounts. Depending on how that test goes, we might decide to extend the feature to other account types ;)

• calamita
    calamita
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply. And obviously, I'd love to see that.

• :smile: On behalf of Anna, you're very welcome. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.