Having issues with 1Password X extension in Chorme on Windows 10.

The suggested password does not get entered into the password field despite clicking on the suggestion numerous times. I have tried uninstalling the extension, rebooting and re-installing it. Other functions of 1Password and the extension are working fine.

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: 1.22.1
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:suggested password doesn't get entered

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @bdbond007 ,

This is an issue we need to investigate after you send us some logs, so let's continue this via email:
    1. Reproduce the issue by clicking on the suggested passwords.
    2. Grab 1Password X's log in your browser like so: https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/
    3. Send us the log to support+extensions@1passwod.com with a short description and a link to this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your log :)

• bdbond007
    bdbond007
    Community Member

Hello @ag_yaron

It is my son’s machine that is failing and I will send the logs in as requested as soon as I can.

Thank you!

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @bdbond007 .

It would be preferable if you send it via his machine and his email so we can also check if something's wrong with his account that is preventing him from saving new passwords :)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

• bdbond007
    bdbond007
    Community Member
    edited November 2020

Thank you @ag_yaron . His email is ********** and he is part of my family account as part of my overall enterprise account.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @bdbond007 ,

I removed his email from your reply since this is a public forum :)

Me or one of my teammates will reply as soon as we get to the logs you sent.

• bdbond007
    bdbond007
    Community Member

@ag_yaron - an email containing the requested log files was sent on November 4. We have not heard any response yet. Can I get an update please?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@bdbond007:

We can check this for you. Can you please share the ticket number you received, so we can locate your message in the system? Thank you!

• bdbond007
    bdbond007
    Community Member

@ag_ana - I have not received a ticket number. We followed the instructions provided by @ag_yaron in this chat on November 3.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@bdbond007:

Can you please confirm what email address you sent the email to? With that information (assuming that you used the same email address that you use here on the forum), we should be able to locate the message manually.

• bdbond007
    bdbond007
    Community Member

@ag_ana - the email was sent to support+extensions@1passwod.com as instructed by @ag_yaron.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @bdbond007 ,
    It seems we did not receive an email from you since we're unable to find any reference of it.

When you send us an email you should get an automated reply back with a ticket number. If that doesn't happen then something definitely might have gone wrong. I do apologize for the fuss here.

Can you please send us the logs again? This time try sending it to support@1password.com and see if you get an automated reply back.

• bdbond007
    bdbond007
    Community Member

Hello @ag_yaron

Thank you for your reply. I will send the email again as requested and I’ll post here when I receive the automated reply.

• bdbond007
    bdbond007
    Community Member

@ag_yaron - I received a reply to my email and we are working on the ticket #IEP-58669-595. Thank you for your help.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @bdbond007 ,
    I see someone from our team already replied to you, so I'll follow it for now. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.