To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Moving documents between servers

This discussion was created from comments split from: Request to move my 1password.com account to 1password.eu.

Comments

• Werner85
    Werner85
    Community Member

Let me dig up this 3-4 month old discussion again. Because I want to know if 1Password finally started implementing the suggested "encrypted export/import" function.
    Because it is kinda sad that this discussion is already going on for more than two years, and still no solution has been given. This problem affects early 1Password.com adopters from outside the US, and new 1Password.com customers who did not realize there was an EU version when signing up.

Can you please agree that this functionality has to added, to finally offer a solution for people to move between regions without losing data.
    Because as a developer myself I cannot understand that a relatively simple export/import function like this, requested by a lot of customers, still has not been implemented in a time period of two years...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Werner85!

I am afraid that our developers have not had the chance to implement this, but they are aware of the requests. I have added you to the list of customers who would like to see this, so they know about your wishes :+1:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#250

This discussion has been closed.