My purchased version is frezzed

Felix999
Felix999
Community Member
edited November 2020 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I bought the full version of 1Password a few years ago for my Mac and my iPhone.
The last 2-3 month I tested the subscripton model. After testing I don't see any good features compared to the purchased version for me. So I canceled my subscription. Today the subscription ended. Now I can't use 1Password anymore. My account is "freezed". I can't create new passwords anymore. How can I restore the full function of my purchased version?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac and IOS
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My purchased version is frezzed

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Felix999! Welcome to the forum!

What version of the 1Password app are you currently running, and what version did you purchase some years ago?

• Felix999
    Felix999
    Community Member

Hey @ag_ana, I was able to use Version 6. I installed Version 6 but this doesn't work too.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Felix999:

Have you applied your purchased license to the 1Password 6 app already?

• Felix999
    Felix999
    Community Member

I downloaded 1Password 6 and just logged in again, just like before the trial period. The account is recognized, but displayed as Frozen. Is it normal that the purchased version is no longer valid after testing the subscription model? Now I am forced to use your subscription model?

• Felix999
    Felix999
    Community Member
    edited November 2020

(deleted)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Felix999:

I downloaded 1Password 6 and just logged in again, just like before the trial period. The account is recognized, but displayed as Frozen. Is it normal that the purchased version is no longer valid after testing the subscription model?

This is normal if you keep logging in to the account that is frozen. If you don't want to use your 1Password account with a subscription anymore, please don't add it to the 1Password app. Instead, apply your standalone license to the app without adding your 1Password account to it, so you can continue using the app as you were doing before testing the subscription version.

This discussion has been closed.