iOS app doesn't appear to be sync with Windows desk app despite only a single vault

Options
thinkaszuck
thinkaszuck
Community Member

Help! My Windows Desktop App and iOS App are out of sync despite sharing the same vault.

I am using:

Windows 7.6.785
iOS 7.7
Dropbox App Version 212.2.2

I am saving my data on a vault that is saved to Dropbox local location:
Dropbox (Personal)\Apps\1Password\1Password.opvault

Looking at the latest entries, it seems like entries were sync'd until around May, and then from there things diverged. I'm not sure why and how. I was previously on 1Password4, but I made the migration over a couple years ago and the data was sync'd fine. I don't know what happened in May. The results on my Windows App would have to be superior to the iOS results.

I don't know if related, but I found some duplicated files in:
Dropbox (Personal)\Apps\1Password\1Password.opvault\default

There were 3 duplicated files which displayed conflicted copies. I removed those from the folder and then disabled the iOS dropbox sync and re-enabled, but the results are still showing the results.

What weirds me out is that I only have 1 vault....

I also wonder if the fact that I have an old folder that I think is related to 1Password4 in the folder:
Dropbox (Personal)\Apps\1Password

It's the 1Password.agilekeychain folder - but again everything was working fine until around May when things seem to have forked

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Less results on ios app

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @thinkaszuck! Welcome to the forum!

It's the 1Password.agilekeychain folder - but again everything was working fine until around May when things seem to have forked

This might have something to do with what you are seeing. 1Password 7 uses the new .opvault vault format, .agilekeychain was the old one that was discontinued, only older clients used it. Can you check whether one of your devices is using .opvault, and the other .agilekeychain perhaps?

This discussion has been closed.