New user. Have set up several log-ins for various web-sites. Trying to set-up log-in for Zoom app.

Options
monty16
monty16
Community Member
edited November 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Brand new user. Windows 10 with log-ins set up for several websites successfully. Not sure how to create log-in in 1Password for Zoom app sign in. I do have the individual subscription to 1Password and I also downloaded the extension for Windows Edge.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:New user. Have set up several log-ins for various web-sites. Trying to set-up log-in for Zoom app.

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @monty16,

Thank you for giving 1Password a try! Welcome aboard. :)

While it is not possible to fill the credentials in the Windows apps the same way, as you do in your browser, you can drag your username or password from 1Password mini or 1Password 7 for Windows. Here is how:

Fill details in apps

You can create the Login item for Zoom either manually via 1Password 7 for Windows on your PC, or use a 1Password extension to save it on their website.

Let me know how it works for you. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• monty16
    monty16
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks I'll give that a try and let you know. The learning curve has been a little steep (I'm an older user 😉 ) but I'm getting there. While I have you on the line is there 1 tool or method that you would recommend as essential for learning the basics e.g. the videos, or one or two particularly essential articles. When I was reading through the support articles I found myself jumping from link to link within an article and getting lost along the way. Just playing around with the software and experimenting so far has been best method.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @monty16,

You are very welcome! Definitely, give it a try and keep me posted. :) We are always ready to help.

We do not have everything about 1Password available in one video or document, but our support website at https://support.1password.com/ is very helpful.

For example, if you are on Windows, please make sure to check the following article out:

Get to know 1Password for Windows

It covers the basics and links to other helpful articles under "Learn more". Please take a look and let me know what you think. If you have any specific questions, I will be happy to answer them. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.