To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Huge(!) Mess after logging in Windows PC in 1Password

Options
blxx1
blxx1
Community Member

Hello everyone,
I recently allowed myself a membership. Until now I have used the standalone 1Password 4 version on my PC.

I just installed the current 1Password version. Now I have all my passwords twice and it is a complete chaos! There are 1164 passwords now! It also synct them to all my devices. (i only have 1 Vault) Please, please don't tell me I have to sort them out myself!

I have already read in the other threads that i should go to Help -> remove duplicates. This option is not available in the Windows version. There is only database optimization, I have done this 10 times already... nothing happens... Please help me!

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @blxx1,

I am sorry to hear that you bumped into these troubles while trying to migrate to 1Password account. Let's try to understand what happened and what we can do about it.

First of all, I noticed that you mentioned that you use 1Password on several devices. Do you remember adding your new 1Password account and migrating your data twice? Is it possible that you imported your data on your Windows PC first, but then migrated your data on your mobile device (or vice versa)? Please let me know.

Secondly, it seems that you used a local vault synced via Dropbox before you moved to 1Password account. Do you still have that vault in your Dropbox?

Thanks in advance! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.