I am taking a class through Coursera. It allows the option of logging with Google.

oghk2000
oghk2000
Community Member
edited November 2020 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I am taking a class through Coursera. It allows the option of logging with Google, Facebook, and email. I've done it Google. I'm having trouble today. 1Password is no help. doesn't remember that signing in Any solutions to this situation?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am taking a class through Coursera. It allows the option of logging with Google, Facebook, and email. I've done it through Google. I'm having trouble today and 1Password is no help. It doesn't "remember" that I am signing in through Google. Any solutions to this situation?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @oghk2000,

If you used Continue with Google option on their website and did not use 1Password to save your username and password, I am not sure how we can help here.

Could you please clarify what you mean under 1Password is no help and doesn't remember that signing? This info will be quite helpful and we will understand how to proceed in this situation.

Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

• oghk2000
    oghk2000
    Community Member

Greg,
    When I click on "Continue with Google" I do not get a pop up or prompt for my Google Username and Password. It has been like that for a week now.

I'm using Chrome, on a Dell laptop.

Thank you for answering and trying to help.

Phil Brown

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @oghk2000, thank you for the info! Really appreciated.

It sounds like there is something going on with your browser, not 1Password, here. Maybe pop-ups are getting blocked in your current browser? Do you remember changing its settings or installing any updates recently?

Also, have you tried accessing Coursera and "Continue with Google" in a different browser on your PC? Does the issue remain there?

Thank you!

++
    Greg

• oghk2000
    oghk2000
    Community Member

Thank you for the help. I had already tried your suggestions and it didn't help.
    I found out that I can log in using my iPhone.
    I appreciate your help, especially since it isn't a 1Password problem anyway.
    You can close this inquiry.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @oghk2000, and on behalf of Greg, you are welcome!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.