Trying to get 1Password to save my password on the Commbiz website in Australia, without any luck.

paulcavalier
paulcavalier
Community Member
edited November 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

I regularly log into the Commbiz website for work www.commbiz.com.au but cannot get 1Password to save/autofill the login fields anymore since they updated their website. Any ideas?

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Trying to get 1Password to autofill on Commbiz website

Comments

• paulcavalier
    paulcavalier
    Community Member

Sorry, should add that the actual login page is here: https://www1.my.commbiz.commbank.com.au/Business/login/

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2020

Hi @paulcavalier,

I checked their website and it seems that you are right: 1Password companion extension has a hard time filling the info on the their website. I moved this conversation to "Saving and filling in browsers" for further discussion, I hope you don't mind.

In the meantime, you can also give 1Password X a try. 1Password X is our modern extension that works a little differently. Let me know how it goes. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

ref: dev/core/core#3596

• paulcavalier
    paulcavalier
    Community Member

Hi @Greg

Thank you so much. This solved the problem. Love the new extension. I'll be able to use that on PCs where I can't install apps. Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers!

-Paul

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Greg, you are welcome @paulcavalier, and thank you for the kind words! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.