issue syncing with icloud on Big Sur

Options
julien5947
julien5947
Community Member

hello

i'm encountering issue syncing with icloud account on Big Sur : 3 differents macs on big sur, same icloud account. modifiying a note on 1 mac doesn't syncing with icloud and can not be seen on the other macs...
Big issue, need help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• julien5947
    julien5947
    Community Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

same for identifiants, impossible to sync anything between the differents 1passwords7 on the differents macs

• julien5947
    julien5947
    Community Member
    Options

Issue syncing with icloud.
    Creating something new (note, password, identifiant...) in 1password on a mac is not sync to the other 1passwords on the others macs.
    All macs of course on the same icloud account. Worked well yesterday on Catalina. Please help or update

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @julien5947! Welcome to the forum!

I have merged all your messaged into a single discussion so we have everything in one place :+1:

As a first troubleshooting step, can you please try all of the suggestions in this article and see if they help?

If you’re having trouble syncing with iCloud

• julien5947
    julien5947
    Community Member
    Options

Upgrade done
    Reinstalled it from macapp store.
    All 1passwords app says sync is ok (in their pref)
    same icloud account for all 3 macsall macs had been restarted
    No syncing on iphone or ipad too.
    Please help

• julien5947
    julien5947
    Community Member
    Options

seems that only one mac does not synchronise. how can i desinstall and clean 1password on it, to reinstall it and choose again icloud, which seems to works well between the others macs and devices?

• julien5947
    julien5947
    Community Member
    Options

After 3 reboots, seem to work on all devices. :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @julien5947! I am glad to hear that things are working again on this Mac too :)

Let us know if you encounter any more issues with iCloud though, but I wonder if this was just due to Big Sur being released just now, perhaps it needs a bit of time to get settled :)

• julien5947
    julien5947
    Community Member
    Options

i'll try it on 3macs iphone and ipad pro. if i encounter anothers issues, promise i will take a feedback. Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good, thank you! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.