I installed 1password on a new PC. I see the product but I can't open the vault menu

I see the app and the chrome extension. I've been able to upgrade to the most recent version. but I can't see my vault items or use the product

1Password Version: 7.6.785
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I installed 1password on a new PC. I see the product but I can't open the vault menu

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kactkoz75, I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with 1Password. Let's try to find out what is happening.

First of all, could you please elaborate on I can't see my vault items or use the product? Please tell me the steps you take in order to use or launch 1Password on your PC and tell me what happens next. What happens when you launch 1Password 7 from the Start menu? What do you see when you click 1Password icon in your browser?

Any info you can share will be really helpful. Thank you!

++
    Greg

• kactkoz75
    kactkoz75
    Community Member

HI Greg,

I found my way to 1pw support. I definitely had something quirky going on. After several attempts over 4 email exchanges Nhat had me do the Following steps here to reset 1Password . That got me out of "read only" mode and so now all my vault items are available.

Thanks for reaching out.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @kactkoz75! I am glad to hear that everything is looking good once again :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.