Beachball

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Performance issues.

Comments

• treymiller
    treymiller
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, Ben.

I'm a long-time user and lover of 1Password. The past month or so, I've noticed a consistent "beachball" when accessing the app either directly or via the Safari extension. I have a Family account, and a Teams account, 35 vaults total.

Version 7.6 via the Mac App Store.

Any thoughts?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @treymiller

We did find some performance issues in 1Password 7.6 which we plan to address in 7.7. If you'd like to give the 7.7 beta a try to confirm the changes we've made fix the issue for you, you can find instructions for the beta here:

Use 1Password beta releases

That said, I would anticipate 7.7 coming "soon," so if you'd rather wait for the stable release I don't think you'll be waiting long. :+1:

Ben

• treymiller
    treymiller
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! Do you have an official preference on the App Store version vs. direct download? I'm getting a new Mac soon and want to decide which one to use. I don't like the limitation of the App Store version when adding One-Time Password info...

• Ben
    Options

You're welcome. I wouldn't call it an 'official' preference, but wherever possible I point folks to the download directly from our site.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.