added a team member to team vaults, now passwords in her private vault are gone. HELP!! thx

I added my Office Administrator to 2 team vaults. Now she has access to 3 vaults: 1 called "Super-Secret", 1 called "Shared" and her private vault. Her private vault is empty.

1Password Version: 7.6.785.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10 pro
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:passwords gone from private vault

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @greggyb! Welcome to the forum!

Adding a user to a new vault does not touch existing vaults, so items in the Private vault remain there. Is it possible that you are looking at a different account, with a different Private vault?

• greggyb
    greggyb
    Community Member

Yes - that seems likely, but on the other hand it seems she only has one account. so.... anyway, i'm still looking into it. Thank you for your response.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@greggyb:

It's possible that she created a separate Individual account, which would explain this. We can also take a look for you. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from this account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• greggyb
    greggyb
    Community Member

Thanks again for reaching out. She and I are in communication via email with on of your support team.

Thanks,

Greg

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni

No problem, @greggyb, we'll continue to follow-up with you via email :+1:

This discussion has been closed.