Garmin Connect Webpage Autofill

shampoo
shampoo
Community Member
edited October 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi

When attempting to login to Garmin Connect https://connect.garmin.com/signin, 1Password allows me to select the credentials I have loaded for Garmin Connect, however, when selecting the item, 1Password does not inject the username or password.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7.BETA-10 (70700010) 1Passwo
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Version 11.0 Beta 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @shampoo

So that I can try to reproduce this on our end, which browser are you using? If it's Safari, are you using the inline menu? I ask as you indicated you are using the beta and I thought that it might be a possibility.

• shampoo
    shampoo
    Community Member

Sorry. I should have done better with that bug report.

Yes, this is in safari. Neither the inline menu nor the menu in the toolbar work. The option appears, I select it, no fields are injected.

Thanks.

• ag_tommy
    edited October 2020

@shampoo

Thank you for reporting this. I was also unable to fill in details on this page. I'll get it reported for you.

ref: dev/core/core#3343

• frizzzz
    frizzzz
    Community Member

Same problem here. Garmin Connect does not fill in login and password. Using Safari, 1Password inline menu. Otherwise great so far.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @frizzzz ,
    It seems to be working fine here with the new inline menu (1Password 7.7).

Can you please try saving a new login and see if that works: https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/

• frizzzz
    frizzzz
    Community Member

Not working, neither. 1Password prompts inline menu for my Garmin Connect login data, but after klicking login and password fields stay empty.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the additional details @frizzzz .

Can you please try disabling all other extensions except for 1Password and see if it works then? This should definitely work correctly and it does work when I test it here.

• frizzzz
    frizzzz
    Community Member

This didn't work neither. With all other websites so far it has worked perfectly. Seems to be a unique problem with Garmin connect. So, I am going to log in by copying the data manually, which is not perfect but ok. Thanks!

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @frizzzz ,
    I was able to replicate the issue just now and asked one of our developers to take a look. If it is an issue that we can fix on our side, we will.

In the meantime, instead of copy-pasting you can use drag and drop - click the 1Password icon in your Safari's toolbar, grab the username/password with your mouse and drag it into the fields on the website. That's easier and quicker than copy pasting two separate fields :)

• frizzzz
    frizzzz
    Community Member

Even better! Thank you so much.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

You're most welcome :)

• frankvanrest
    frankvanrest
    Community Member

Any update on this? Is it Garmin or 1Password that should/could fix this? See

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @frankvanrest ,

This was fixed in our latest beta, and should arrive to the stable version in the next update. If you'd like to enjoy the fix now, feel free to update to our latest beta: https://support.1password.com/betas

This discussion has been closed.