Adding 1Password to iPad Pro 12.9

Options
Jeldard
Jeldard
Community Member

My membership works online. My app works on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. But when I try to install on iPad, it tells me I don’t have the right sign-in information. Same password and login user name as other two. I did have 1Password on my iPad but deleted it because I think it had a different key and wouldn’t sync. I’ve tried some of the things in the community but no success so far.
Also. What is 1Password7?
Thanks for any help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jeldard
    Jeldard
    Community Member
    Options

Additional information. Using the latest iOS. Syncing through membership.
    It gets to the screen that says We found one account. Choose an account to add to this device.
    I click on the account and it asks for the Master Password
    I enter the same one I use for iPhone and Website membership.
    Prompt comes up A problem with your sign in. Use Master Password or sign in manually
    Ugh

• Jeldard
    Jeldard
    Community Member
    Options

I can’t install on iPad Pro 12.9. Keeps telling my i already have an account

• This discussion was created from comments split from: How to add 1Password to my iPad?.
  • Ben
    Options

Hi @Jeldard

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. On you iPhone please open 1Password > Settings > 1Password Accounts > [Your Account] > Setup Other Devices. You should see a QR code appear. You can then scan this code from the welcome screen on your iPad to pull your account details in. Then enter your Master Password.

What is 1Password7?

1Password 7 is the current version of the 1Password apps.

Please let me know how scanning the QR code turns out.

Ben

• Jeldard
    Jeldard
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I kept trying to use the one it was showing.

• Ben
    Options

You're welcome. Did scanning the QR code work?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.