Thanks for making migration easy

Options
adam1991
adam1991
Community Member

I just got a new Samsung Galaxy S20+, to replace my S10+. I used Samsung Switch on my Mac to back up the old and restore to the new.

Not only did it go very well, color me shocked to see that 1Password migrated over flawlessly and completely. By the time I got around to using it, all it wanted was my master password--at which point I then set up fingerprint access. And that was it. No drama, no muss, no fuss. And here I was fully expecting to have to dig up all my credentials and start from scratch.

And BTW, I've never had a problem using it on Android. Some things aren't in its purview to autofill, but it's easy enough to switch back and forth and copy/paste if needed.

Anyway, thanks for putting in the effort to make it easy for me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_audrey
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hey @adam1991, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so happy to see that you've had such a positive and smooth experience using 1Password across all of your devices!

If anything, we have our wonderful customers like you to thank instead. 1Password simply wouldn't exist without the support of our users.

If there's ever anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us :)

This discussion has been closed.