Management tools for Family Organizers

wizard86pz
wizard86pz
Community Member
edited November 2020 in Families

Hi there,
I'd like to understand why an Organizer of a Family plan can see the little gear wheel near the other's accounts sessions of the Family Plan, if is not possible to remove a session, nor activate the 2FA request from that session.

1Password Version: Webapp v919
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wizard86pz!

Clicking on the Settings icon allows you to deauthorize that specific device. Is this not what you are seeing?

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member
    edited November 2020

I'm talking about the list of devices of a member of my family, where I am the Organizer.

Once I try to remove a session or to force the session to be asked of 2FA code at the next activity, there is always an issue "Not possible to request the 2FA at next access".

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@wizard86pz:

I would like to ask you to generate a console log from your browser and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Sure, I'll do later today.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you :+1: :)

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

@ag_ana I've sent an email to support+forum@agilebits.com @ 9:17 UTC, but. still no any ticket number assignment to my request. Already checked the email address used (copied and pasted from your one here) and no traces of email in SPAM folder.

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Just received: [#KUD-75926-438]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@wizard86pz:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: KUD-75926-438

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

@ag_ana, I've received help by email, and with release 922 of the web app, it has been fixed, but not really in the best way, maybe.

Before the fix, it was supposed to be possible to remove a device session from a family member, and/or request a 2FA OTP code. request for a target device/session of a family member, at the next accesso.

Now, after the fix, is possible ONLY completely remove a session.

Is that by design now?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@wizard86pz:

I have asked the team for confirmation. We will post an update here as soon as we hear back :+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@wizard86pz:

I have heard back from the developers about this: the button to request MFA on next login was actually a bug, it was not supposed to appear yet. The feature to do that has not been implemented yet, so the latest update removed the button. It will be back once the feature is built :+1:

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Thank you for the info @ag_ana.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @wizard86pz :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.