1P Pop up menu

ronen
ronen
Community Member
edited November 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

New 1P version ?
A pop up appear , I don't use it in my Bank Website.
Until now , Right click mouse and open 1P and manually fill username and password
Now - Pop up menu that auto fill data but in this website its a problem as I need to manually fill as described above.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 7.7
OS Version: 11.0.1 Big Sur
Sync Type: iCloud.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ronen!

This is the new 1Password inline menu in Safari, it was introduced in 1Password 7.7. If you want to suppress it on a specific page, you can click on the Hide on this page button:

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana
    Thanks.
    In the other popup window - no 1P option to open. only show ...
    How can I open 1P as it was before

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ronen:

How can I open 1P as it was before

I don't believe this is possible anymore, the Safari extension has been completely rewritten. However, if you click on Show 1Password mini, it will open mini, if you prefer to use that instead of the inline menu.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

OK. What Can I do ... 8-)
    Thanks again ...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome :)

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

Ps can I make a login with 3 data lines ?
    I have a login but 1p fill only 2 lines not 3 ?

https://ps.btl.gov.il/#/login

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ronen:

Yes, the new Safari extension is able to fill all three fields, I have just tested it ;) If you haven't done it already, please create a new item manually in the browser, and the new inline menu will be able to fill all fields.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

Thanks.
    did it but the update pop up window keep popping ...

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    edited November 2020

tried to update this popup window but it is keep popping

• Hey @ronen. If you're trying to create a new login for purposes of being able to fill all three fields, I would click the Create New tab at the top of that window, rather than updating a login you already have in your vault.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

Thanks
    Even so. Same issue

• @ronen what do you mean by "same issue"? Can you walk me through the steps you're taking and what you're encountering?

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

I want to stop dealing with this issue. Thanks.

• Nhat_Nguyen
    edited November 2020

Hello @ronen,

I am sorry to say that you might experience a bug in 1Password that affects some users. We are aware of this issue and will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please be patient and stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password. That is the best way to get all the fixes and features we offer.

In the meantime, could you please try these steps to prevent 1Password from asking to update your websites?

Open the 1Password app => Select 1Password 7 in the menu bar=> Preferences => Browsers => Autosave => Turn off the "Detect new users and passwords and offer to save them " Option.

After that, you can follow the steps here to save a new login when you are on a new website, or you can select "Save in 1Password" button on the 1Password inline menu after you enter the password field.

Thank you and best regards.

ref: dev/apple/issues#5118

This discussion has been closed.