1Password 4 import hangs

I am in the process of upgrading from 1Password 4 to 7 but I can't fully import my agilekeychain. It starts out fine, but then hangs one the 87th item (out of 961). I could not find a similar issue in recent years, is there any known remedy for this?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7
Sync Type: Subscription
Referrer: forum-search:Import hangs

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ruudwelten! Welcome to the forum!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• ruudwelten
    ruudwelten
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_ana, I have solved it another way for now. It seemed to me that there was a certain item the import got stuck on. By exporting parts of the old keychain I identified them (it turned out to be several) and succesfully imported the rest.

Although I think I have all of it now, the strange thing is that 1Password 4 showed 721 items but a .1pif export I made of 'all items' showed 961. I now have the 721 items but I am wondering where this difference of 240 items comes from.

This discussion has been closed.