Listing (or directory) of all 1Password Articles?

Options
sammy_j
sammy_j
Community Member
edited November 2020 in Lounge

Hi,

I often find that response to questions on the forum are link to an 1P knowledge base article. The articles are easy to read and understand. And sometimes, I find out about cool features of 1P that I did not know about when I stumble upon an article by chance!

My question: Is there a listing of ALL the 1P knowledge base articles somewhere? That way I can browse ALL articles and bookmark the ones that I find interesting for future?! Or may be there is PDF of all the articles to download from on 1P's site?

Thanks!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sammy_j!

I don't believe there is a page with an actual list, the only way would be to search by keyword on the 1Password support site at the moment. I think this might be a good idea however, so I will be happy to pass your feedback to the rest of the team :)

• sammy_j
    sammy_j
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @ag_ana !! I think having such a document will cut down on the support emails/questions to the forum tremendously. (Being in a similar type of role for my day job, I have seen our metrics on the volume of support questions - pre and post documentation such as the one I was talking about. Something to think about.

Thanks again for your, and the rest of 1P customer support team, friendly assistance to all your customers!!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the kind words @sammy_j! :)

This discussion has been closed.