Duplicate Items w/Restore Option

drohr
drohr
Community Member

When I open up and sign into 1PW I see my list of items. There are duplicates shown. While some of them are due to me having them in two places which I'm cleaning up others give me the option to "Restore" I understand that changes are stored in an archive but if I am satisfied the the most current one is good can I just delete it?

What is best course of action with the restore option items? I am trying to clean up vaults and duplicates from different vaults.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 7.7
OS Version: Catalina 10.15.7
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @drohr!

Items that show the Restore button are in the Trash.

There are duplicates shown. While some of them are due to me having them in two places which I'm cleaning up others give me the option to "Restore"

Can you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing, just to make sure we are looking at the same thing?

• drohr
    drohr
    Community Member
    edited November 2020

[removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]

The Highlighted Airbnb item is an example. Some say edit and then a duplicate will say restore. Let me know the photo did not post

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@drohr:

I think this is a UI bug, I don't think items in the Trash should show in that list. Can you try switching to a different vault and back to this vault, and see if the list refreshes?

(I have also removed the screenshot from your post since it included your email address :+1: )

• drohr
    drohr
    Community Member

Good news this seems to have worked. I will keep an eye on it and see what the future brings. Thank you for your help

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @drohr! If you have any other questions or updates, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.