Manage two-factor authentication for all users -SCIM

Harun
Harun
Community Member

I would like to enforce everyone two-factor authentication for my whole organization.

When I am enabling "enforce two-factor authentication" , I got this info from 1Password

****These changes may impact your entire team:

You won’t be able to use the 1Password SCIM bridge as it doesn’t support two-factor authentication.**_****

I use SCIM bridge to automate of creation of user.

In this point , I would like to learn that " Does SCIM bridge affect user settings once created there" ?

If any has experience about enforcing two-factor authentication whole organization. If apply in my scenario, there will be any problem for created user?

Thanks for help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Harun
    Harun
    Community Member

Hi Community,

Can any Team member help me, please ?

There are more than 200 users. I do not want to get any trouble with this issue. I need your recommendation.

Thanks for help ...

• Hello. Thank you for writing in, and apologies for the delayed response.

I can confirm that Enforced MFA currently does not allow the SCIM Bridge to function.

We are aware of this issue and are working towards a resolution in the near future.

• Alex_Scoble
    Alex_Scoble
    Community Member

Do we know when this will be resolved? I'd really like to not be in the business of reminding people to set up 2FA.

• Hi @Alex_Scoble,

We don't usually commit to release dates to make sure we allow adequate time to develop and test a great solution, but we are in the final testing phases so it will be announced soon!

Amanda

• Hello everyone!

We're super excited to announce that 1Password now supports enforced two-factor authentication while using automated provisioning 🎉

You can read more about enforced MFA and our other new features in our blog post: https://blog.1password.com/improved-automated-provisioning/

This discussion has been closed.